Wednesday, January 25, 2017

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!


Welcome to my blog everyone!

My name's Stefanos and I'm from Cyprus! I love talking about books and so, I decided to start my own bookish blog! Here, you can see and read anything from book hauls, book recommendations to bookreviews! 

You can contact me for bookreviews here: tvdreignto@gmail.com

I also have a bookstagram account so definitely check that out: @stefansbooks 
& a goodreads account!

Now: Some Facts About Me

1. My favourite book colour is blue (well, any hue of blue, I'm not that picky haha).

2. My favourite book genres are: 

  • Fantasy
  • Dystopian 
  • Anything YA (tbh)
  • Action/Adventure
  • Selected Sci-Fi
  • Contemporary (Depends on what kind;) )
3. My favourite book trilogies/series are:

  • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (duhhh)
  • Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling (duuuh again) (except book 8 which I refuse to accept as book 8)
  • The Mistborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson (which became a series?)
  • The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey (idrk what to say about the last book, it was weird okay?)
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas 
  • The Young (FREAKING) Elites by Marie Lu
  • Sphinx Series by Raye Wagner (3rd book was just released, definitely check that out)
  • The Shannara Chronicles by Terry Brooks
  • The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare (ONLY TID, that does NOT include TMI)

4. My favourite stand alones are:

  • A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
  • The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • No And Me by Delphine de Vigan
  • Burial Rites by Hannah Kent
5. Favourite Social Media: Obviously, Instagram (bookstagram)


6. My favourite tv shows are:
  • The 100
  • The Elfstones of Shannara
  • 12 Monkeys
Well, I don't really know what else to say, so that's it for now! Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know about me? 

Stefanos


No comments:

Post a Comment